Welcome Welcome Welcome!

Hello All! Thank you so much for visiting my blog. As some of you may know I am an actress/part time nanny in NYC with a BFA in Musical Theater from The Boston Conservatory. I sing. I dance. I pretend to be other people, AND, most importantly, I can talk with my mouth closed. Oh yes, I also crochet stuffed animals. Please feel free to get in touch with me if you would like to purchase a critter or cast me in a show.

Feel free to check out my website here: http://feliciablum.weebly.com/

xxoo and peace!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Not Little Critters


I took a little break from the critter making. I decided to make fingerless gloves. If you know me, you know there is no accessory I love more than a pair of fingerless gloves (except for, maybe, cowboy boots.) They didn't take too long to make, so if you are in a bind and NEED a pair please get in touch and I will whip up a pair or two for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment