Welcome Welcome Welcome!

Hello All! Thank you so much for visiting my blog. As some of you may know I am an actress/part time nanny in NYC with a BFA in Musical Theater from The Boston Conservatory. I sing. I dance. I pretend to be other people, AND, most importantly, I can talk with my mouth closed. Oh yes, I also crochet stuffed animals. Please feel free to get in touch with me if you would like to purchase a critter or cast me in a show.

Feel free to check out my website here: http://feliciablum.weebly.com/

xxoo and peace!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Smelody's Giraffe


So I have this amazing friend. Her name is Melody. She is smart, gorgeous, and talented. She told me she wanted a giraffe for her birthday. I said "OF COURSE, no problem, anything you want!" Fast forward 3 months later and Melody still didn't have her giraffe. Why? I have no idea. I got lazy. Then I got unlazy. This is her giraffe. He is sooooo happy to be with his Mama Mel.

No comments:

Post a Comment